We collect personal information directly from you and your transactions with us. We also occasionally obtain information about you from verification services and commercial sources, such as to acquire permission-based marketing lists.
- We use your information to provide you Raphil USA/TowelHub products and services, or respond to your inquiries.
- We do not sell customer or mailing lists to outside parties, including marketers.
- We protect your information under the Privacy Act. We only share your information in the following limited situations: to a congressional office on your behalf; to financial entities regarding financial transaction issues; to a Raphil USA/Towelhub auditor; to entities, including law enforcement, as required by law or in legal proceedings; to customs agencies relating to outgoing international mail; to contractors and other entities to fulfill your product or service; or with your consent
- We only market other Raphil USA products/services to you with your consent, based on your marketing preferences.
- You may create or change your preferences by accessing your account on towelhub.com and editing your profile.
You may inquire information we maintain about you by contacting the corporate office at the addresses provided.
How to Contact Us
You may contact the privacy department at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:
Raphil USA Inc
5700 Drake Drive S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30336